Canada’s Great Kitchen Party is the most respected culinary competition in Canada. It’s also a showcase and celebration of Canadian music and Canadian athletes in amateur, para and pro sports. The nation-wide Home Edition of Canada’s Great Kitchen Party has gathered the clans, summoned the supporters, and collected a massive line up of Canadian stars.
The headliners will include – Jim Cuddy, Ed Robertson, Barney Bentall, Alan Doyle, Tom Cochrane, Sam Roberts, Bill Henderson, Tessa Virtue, Curt Harnett, Danny Michel, Kendel Carson and many more. This will be a hour-long variety show of music, comedy, stories, athlete and chef vignettes with Canada’s ultimate host George Stroumboulopoulos!
Lisa Pasin, the co-founder of Canada’s Great Kitchen Party, the joined Grant Stovel on Alberta Mornings to share more:
Tune in on for the grand finale of Canada’s Great Kitchen Party – Home Edition Wednesday April 29th at 8pm EST! #TakeOutDay
What do you have to do in order to be part of this special evening?
1. Order take out from your favourite restaurant on Wednesday April 29th.
2. Invite five other ‘parties’ to join your ‘reservation’. Ask them to pass the ‘invitation’ along, so as many Canadians as possible join the Kitchen Party.
3. Choose your favourite Canadian beverage to accompany your take out dinner
4. On Wednesday’s for the rest of April go to facebook.com/GreatKitchenParty/ at 8 PM EST and join the largest Kitchen Party Canada has ever staged!
5. While enjoying the show join the chat line and tell fellow Canadians where you are from, who you have take out from and what beverage you are enjoying