Many people have asked us over the years, “Is there a way I could listen to a show after it aired?” and today we are happy to answer “Yes!” CKUA is proud to announce the launch of CKUA OnDemand, allowing listeners to hear CKUA programs when it works for them.
Find programs by your favourite hosts, listen to an episode you missed, and explore featured shows. If you want to hear classical music in the morning or an all-blues program in the afternoon, we’ve got you covered! With unprecedented flexibility, CKUA OnDemand lets you hear your favourite programs and try some new ones, on your own schedule.
We’re excited to share this with the world. We love expanding CKUA’s reach and connecting with people in new ways. Our team has been working hard to make this available, and we’re grateful to the donors and supporters whose ongoing investment in CKUA made this possible. Check it out today!
What is it?
CKUA OnDemand is a website; technically it is a sub-domain of ckua.com. It allows you to listen to your favourite CKUA shows online, on your own schedule.
How do I access it?
Go to ondemand.ckua.com From this home page, you can explore featured shows, recently added episodes, featured hosts, and episodes that will expire soon.
What are the benefits of CKUA OnDemand?
CKUA OnDemand lets you hear a show after it’s aired. If you missed a favourite program or want to listen to a show at a different time, CKUA OnDemand gives you that flexibility! Discover new shows. Share it with friends. Learn more about your favourite hosts. Discover a new program or a new style of music.
What else do I need to know?
- Each episode is available for a week after it originally aired on CKUA, so be sure to catch the shows you love within the week.
- Shows are not available as downloads.
- These are CRTC requirements, in accordance with copyright laws and our licensing.
- It’s not an archive, and it’s not an app.
- An internet or data connection is required to listen.
- There is a FAQ section at ondemand.ckua.com that answers a number of questions about CKUA OnDemand.
How can people get in touch with feedback and questions about CKUA OnDemand?
Send an email to email@example.com and we will be happy to help you!