You’re invited to help amplify Alberta’s voice for music, arts, and culture during our 2022 CKUAmplify Campaign, April 1 – May 1! Our goal is $1M, which we are gratefully confident that we can reach with the support of our CKUA Crew of donors.
You can donate online, via our app, or by sending a cheque. We recognize that donating online may be new for some of you. That’s why we created a couple of short “how-to” videos, which we hope easily explain the online donation options and processes. Please watch these and share them! If you have questions or encounter issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will happily assist you!
- Go to CKUA.com
- Click on the yellow DONATE button in the middle of the main screen
- Select the type of gift you would like to make: “one-time,” “monthly” or a “donated hour” or you can learn about even more options with the “more ways to give” button.
- Select or fill in the amount you wish to donate
- Fill out your contact details. This information is required for your tax receipt (which will be sent in February of the following year.)
- Decide on your payment method, by credit card, or direct debit, (for which you will need your financial institution and branch name as well as institution ID, transit and account number, found on the bottom of your cheque.)
- Click on the black Donate Now button. This will process your donation, so be sure to only click it once.
- A new screen will open thanking you for your donation, with a link where you can make a musical suggestion or share a story with CKUA.
Donating using the CKUA app:
- Download the CKUA app via Apple and/or Google app stores
- Click on the Donate button on the bottom of the screen, which takes you to the standard donations form and follow the instructions. (See steps 4-8 above.)
Donating by Cheque
Please make your cheque payable to “CKUA Radio Network” and mail it to:
CKUA Radio Network
9804 Jasper Avenue NW
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 0C5