Amplify CKUA today!
Share your support of CKUA with others.
Help us spread the word and meet our fundraising goals!
There are many ways to Play It Forward. Learn how below.
1) Donate! Online here or Tap the App
2) Share! Giving is better together! Play it Forward!
• Dedicate a song to a friend and share how they inspire you
• Make a donation on behalf of another person who loves music
• On Twitter: challenge your friends to donate. Here’s a sample post:
Hey @Friend! I’m helping to #AmplifyCKUA! I donated to the @CKUAradio spring fundraiser. #ListenNow at www.ckua.com to hear the song I requested for you! #PlayitForward! Donate, then request a song for a friend!
• On Instagram: share CKUA posts in YOUR stories.
• On Facebook: set up your own Fundraiser in conjunction with CKUA’s Spring Fundraiser. Don’t forget your official campaign banner.
• Tag @CKUAradio in your posts
• Include hashtag #AmplifyCKUA
– Share your new favourite song with a friend with your custom call to action
Hey Friend! I’m helping to #AmplifyCKUA during their spring fundraiser. I heard this awesome song by Ryland Moranz. He’s also from Lethbridge. Have you heard of him? Either way, thought you might dig it. If you’re able to donate, you can request a song and dedicate it to a friend! www.ckua.com
• Host a listening party to introduce friends to your favourite CKUA show
• Call or text a friend during a Double Your Dollars and encourage them to Amplify their support
Hey Friend! I recently donated to CKUA for their spring fundraiser. They’re doing “Double Your Dollars” right now, so your donation is worth twice the amount. It’s pretty exciting! Listen now at www.ckua.com.
• Ask your employer if they have a charitable matching program (CKUA is a registered charitable organization)
• Get a group together and donate an hour for an epic house party (e.g. 10 people @ $100 each)