How to apply for and keep an annual CKUA Radio Foundation Membership:
Annual membership term is January 1 to December 31.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Annual minimum donation of $300 between January 1 and December 31 of each year.
- Membership consists of individuals who support the Vision, Mission and Values of the Foundation.
- Membership is not open to anyone whose membership would create a conflict of interest, including but not limited to employment by CKUA Radio. If necessary, the Board will rule whether such a situation exists.
Benefits of Membership:
- Attendance and participation in the voting process at CKUA Radio Foundation’s Annual General Meeting and any special meetings of the Foundation.
- Receipt of the Foundation Annual Report, Audited Financial Statements, press releases, fund development information and other circulars as designated by the CKUA Board of Directors.
Questions about becoming a Foundation Member? Email us at email@example.com.