CKUA Contest Terms and Conditions
Eligibility to Win
- There are no entry fees associated with CKUA contests.
- This contest is open to entrants who are 18 years or older.
- Entrants must provide their name and email address to CKUA.
- CKUA employees, board members, their immediate family members and those with whom they are domiciled are not eligible to enter or win CKUA contests.
- Only one entry per person will be eligible.
- The winner will be chosen from a random draw of eligible entries.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
Notification and Acceptance of Prize
- The winner will be notified by email.
- If a winner declines their prize or the entry is found to be invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited.
- Winners may be announced online, on-air and, posted at CKUA.com/contests.
- By submitting personal information entrants agree to receive emails and other communications from CKUA. Entrants will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every communication sent.
- By entering this contest, entrants agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of their personal information in order to process and contact them about their contest entry.
- CKUA shall use and protect personal information in accordance with data protection legislation.
Entrants into CKUA Contests shall be deemed to have accepted all Terms and Conditions, including the followingL:
- CKUA accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the winner as a result of entering the contest or accepting any prizes.
- CKUA retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize cannot be delivered as promoted.
- CKUA accepts no responsibility for prizes entries that are lost, incomplete or otherwise not received.
- The prize described must be accepted as awarded with no substitutions or exchanges permitted and are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- CKUA shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by acts and events outside its reasonable control such as weather, fire, strike, accidents, and other circumstances.
- All entrants consent to the use of their name by CKUA for publicity purposes across channels including print, on-air, website and social media without additional compensation or prior notice.
- CKUA’s contests will be governed by Alberta law and all entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Alberta courts.
- CKUA reserves the right to update these terms and conditions prior to the prize draws as outlined above.
If you have any questions, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.