CKUA 50/50 Raffle Terms and Conditions
Eligibility to Win
1. Players must be 18 years or older
2. Tickets may only be purchased within Alberta. License number 624756
3. Tickets will be available online and sold at a rate of:
1 for $10.00: Series A – 999 OR 999 sets
4 for $20.00: Series B – 20,000 OR 5000 sets
20 for $50.00: Series C – 96,000 OR 4800 sets
100 for $100.00: Series D – 650,000 OR 6500 sets
4. Ticket sales will end at 8pm MT on Wednesday, February 1, 2023 with the draw taking place at Edmonton, Alberta on Thursday, February 2, 2023, at 11am MT.
5. The winner will receive a cash prize of 50% of ticket sales up to a maximum of $499,995.
6. All ticket numbers will be emailed to ticket purchasers by the registered Electronic Raffle Supplier (ERS) (Rafflebox). A physical ticket will not be mailed out for this draw.
7. The winner will be determined by a random draw utilizing an Alberta Gaming Liquor Commission (AGLC) registered Electronic Raffle Supplier (ERS) Random Number Generator (RNG).
8. Winners have one year from the draw date to claim their prize. If a prize winner cannot be located or contacted, CKUA will secure or place in safekeeping the unclaimed prize for a period of 1 year. If at that time the prize has not been claimed, the prize will be used as gaming proceeds for CKUA, upon AGLC approval.
9. By playing you consent to being contacted by CKUA, and having your name and winning numbers published.
10. Under Canadian Revenue Agency rules, a ticket that gives you a chance to win does not qualify as a donation.